Sunday, December 16, 2007

Thanks!


I just wanted to make a quick post to thank my Etsy customers...I prefer to call you friends, for all of your kind words. I woke up the other morning to 19 new emails from Etsy purchases and congrats from friends for my work being featured on the Etsy home page. It's ashame I missed it but maybe next time! I would like to give a special thanks to Etsy shop hmiracle for selecting me to be in her treasury. I have been very busy trying to keep a few new things in my shop for everyone to look at and maybe purchase but it seems they are being snatched up as soon I put them in. You are keeping me on my toes:) Next Christmas I will be more prepared...I promise.
Thank you again for your encouragement and I hope you enjoy my work!
Good Night!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Tracy,

You rock! I love my angel! So glad that your shop is hopping!

Have a wonderful night!
K

Jennifer Perks said...

Well, you know I'm one of your new #1 fans. I love your work. So happy for you your shop is doing well!

:-) Jen