Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Wonderful Christmas


Well I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I received the most beautiful gifts this year. I'm lucky to have a sister that took the "Handmade Pledge" so my gifts were particularly great this year. I will take pictures today of everything we received because most were purchased from Etsy and they are FABULOUS!!! So much more exciting than getting something store bought.
The Saturday before Christmas my family and I traveled to Roaringsprings, PA to visit a relative of my husbands. It was a dismal, foggy day but the scenery in the mountains is always beautiful, no matter what. The part of NJ I live in is pretty developed so to see acres and acres of hills with cattle and sheep wandering is something I cherish. I am attaching a photo of the view outside of my husbands Aunt's deck. Like I said, it's a little foggy but I liked the effect.
I was a busy little Christmas night painter so check out my Etsy shop for my newest offerings!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Glad to hear that you had a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hello!
LH