Friday, January 18, 2008

Mommy Brag


Hello Friends,
I'm in a bit of a slump. I am inspired to work on dolls. I have lots of ideas, all of the necessary supplies, etc......yet I can't get myself to clean up my work area in order to take out my sewing things! I keep going in there looking around at all of the junk scattered about and then I walk back out, overwhelmed! I know what my major source of anxiety is. I need to take a trip to IKEA and get new furniture and organize my studio. I need everything to have a place, a wall to hang my finished but unsold pieces, a work table that won't allow me to keep stacking more and more junk on! (does this table exist?) HELP!!!!
OK, my rant is over...I feel better, thanks:)
I wanted to take a moment to brag about my wonderful, sweet little boys. My little one, Alex slept over his Grandma's last night and I missed him terribly. He is the cuddly, kissy one out of the two and I love it. He told me recently that he didn't want to get big because then he wouldn't be able to hug me. Of course I explained that no matter how big he got, he would always get hugs from mom. My eight year old Jake is such a smart little guy that I'm in awe of him. Our school system has a website where we can check his grades and so far he has straight A's. This is such a thrill for me because I always struggled in school and I'm so happy it doesn't seem to be a problem for him. My third boy, my husband, is super private and would probably pop a vein if I gave up any info. on him. I'll just say that he's a great guy and a terrific dad.
Enough about us!
I hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

If you find that desk let me know! I have the same problem! LOL! Your boys are adorable!

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Thanks Kim!!!