Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sketches of Things to Come....

Hello Friends,

I hope you all are having a wonderful week. We are finally finished with our first official heat wave. It lasted 4 days and was close to 100 degrees every day. So we have been at the pool splashing around in what felt like bath water....not too refreshing but it was better than sitting inside all day.

I've mostly been working in my sketchbook these days so I will share ideas of things to come...





As you can see, I'm trying to get a jump start on good ol' Halloween. We'll see! I am also getting a few things together for my Glitter & Grunge debut on July 1st and my new Ebay opening one day soon. I'll keep you all posted.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Ugh! Whatever happened to 85 degrees?! We keep bouncing up there in the high nineties and then down to the 70's Weierd! Love the sketches! It is going to be a happy Halloween, I can tell!

K Hutchinson said...

OMG your sketches are gorgeous! I love the first one. I have a think for funky fun dolls!

Susan said...

OOOH...everything looks so wonderful! Can't wait to see the finished pieces!

Congrats on G&G! Lovely site run by a lovely gal!!!

CourtneyP said...

Your sketches are great. This reminds me to utilize my sketchbook a bit more. Thanks for the tip on the chipmunks.... I am going to check it out!

Sandy Mastroni said...

oh Tracy congrats on the Glitter and Grunge !
can't wait to see your paintings there
it will be sweat ... I mean sweet
sorry ...It's very hot here

Trevlyn said...

Darling sketches! I love the little threesome!