Monday, October 12, 2009

Nature Walk

Hello Friends,
We had beautiful weather here this weekend and we did a few "fall" like things.
We attended the Witches Ball on Saturday night with my sister. There were lots of spooky costumes and fun to be had. I forgot to bring my camera so no pictures:(
Next year we're going to get dressed up too!
The boys and I spent yesterday afternoon walking through "their most favorite place ever!" the Rancocas Nature Center which is run by the NJ Audubon Society.
Here I did remember my camera...

Moss lined path.

Vine covered tree.

Can you see the face?


The local Eagle Scouts have built several "boardwalks" that make it so much nicer, especially after it rains.



A perfect little mound of moss.


Big tree, little boy.

They spent about 45 minutes just dropping stick "boats" into the water and watching them race. Boy's are so easily amused!

Pepper berries before they turn red.


Brothers.
Enjoy your day!



5 comments:

Micki Wilde said...

OOh your boys are just gorgeous, I could just squeeze them!!

Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Micki x

Lexi said...

Don't you just love Fall? It is the best! What are you guys going to dress up for Halloween as?

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos. Love your new header painting, truly fabulous!
Thank you so much for your visit and leaving me a lovely message!

The header painting, I love the nose and the eyes, how you have shaped them and such deep beauty! Love your art!

Amy said...

Nature walks are SOOO fun! I love that tree with the vines...

Christine said...

What a beautiful area~I love the vine covered tree:)