Thursday, October 29, 2009

Special!


Hello Friends,

Thank you all for the well wishes. Everyone is feeling much better and I shipped them all off to school/work this morning. Sweet, sweet silence!


I am having a

POST HALLOWEEN SALE

on all of the Vintage Spoolies

in my Etsy Shop.


$5.00 Off and free shipping until Wednesday Nov. 4th.

The SALE price is already in the listing!!

Well, I'm off to clean the messy house the sick little piggies left me.

Enjoy your day!


Oh and....


GO PHILLIES!!!!!!



2 comments:

Micki Wilde said...

My daughter is off sick today, high temperature, sore throat,cough!! great stuff!!
I'm glad all of yours are better!

Good luck with the sale.

Micki x

Sue said...

Glad your "little piggies" are feeling better. There is so much flu here (and all of it is of the piggie variety).

Will definitely check out your shop!

Wishing you a great weekend!