Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Art!

Finally, a new piece to add to my shop!
Is seems like forever since I've been able to paint just for me.










This is my newest mermaid piece.
It will also be available in print form.
It's 8x10 on a re-purposed wood plaque so it has
a nice little hook on the back for hanging.
I used vintage papers, acrylics, pencil and
a nice coating of bees wax to give it a dreamy, underwater feel.
It smells so gooood!
You can find it here.



This tall skinny gal should be in the shop sometime this evening.

Told you I've been working!

5 comments:

Micki Wilde said...

About time too missus!!
I've missed seeing your work, glad to see you are back in action with 2 fab new pieces ;)

Micki x

claire barone art said...

these 2 are lovely nice to see your work again x

Flor Larios Art said...

Love both of them...but the mermaid is my favorite!

julie king said...

i instantly fell in love with this mermaid piece and just had to have it!!! it will be perfect in my guest bath! i'm so enjoying all the new twists and turns to your art!

Heather said...

My partner purchase "Time to Think" for me and gave it to me this weekend. It was a gift for taking my comprehensive doctoral exams--and the perfect way for me to remember my months and months of thinking! It is gorgeous. Thank you!

From Heather, a new admirer. :)