Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Feeling Like Christmas?

Not yet?
I know most of us are still enjoying our sun kissed skin and tomato gardens
but Christmas is only 4 months away.
I KNOW!!

As an artist/crafter, I'm always working a few months ahead so Christmas is now on my mind.
One of my favorite places for inspiration is this magazine.


Matthew Mead and his crew always have the most beautiful photographs and the most
 creative ideas for decorating your home for the holidays.
And the recipes.....don't get me started!
Yummmmmm.

This publication is only available by mail. It will NOT be in stores so be sure to stop by here to order your copy.
 I did and I can't wait to get it.



Meet Hazel Witch.
She is the newest addition to my Spookytime Jingles Witch series.
Her sister, Autumn is now available in my Etsy shop.
Hazel will be up for the taking on Sept. 13th, here.

I'm off to do some house cleaning and then spend some time with my boys.
I'm starting to feel the blahs that I get this time of year, knowing that our summer is almost over and my little guys will be heading back to school.
I will just have to look forward to "girl time" with friends.
Hi Ame!! I know you're reading this:)

Enjoy the day!!


p.s. thanks to everyone who "hearted" my sisters item in the post below. The joke is on-going...he has no clue as to why he's getting so many hearts.
poor guy.

Keep up the good work!

4 comments:

nacherluver said...

Great new piece and thanks for the link to what looks like a priceless magazine! Wow, could that ever help! I'm off to check the link now.
Thanks for sharing :)

Isabel said...

I def will have to checkout the magazine:O) Love your work

The Itsy Bitsy Spill said...

iT IS A LOVELY PIECE!!!
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzanne MacCrone Rogers • Italian Girl in Georgia™ said...

Hey Girl!

I've missed you. Hope your summer has been just lovely with your precious boys. Mine is already back at school, but I have not had the luxury of any "girl" time yet, or for that matter catching up with my bloggy friends.

Love Miss Witch Hazel. Your work is always so delightful!

Happy weekend Tracy and ciao bella,
Suzanne