Friday, January 13, 2012

Shopping.

Hello Friends,
I've been working on "business" type stuff all this week and really have nothing good to share.
In my down time I've been browsing my favorite online shops,
making plans for decorating the nest for 2012.
We all need a change every once in a while, right?
Here are a few things I'm loving right now.

Ballard Designs is always a favorite for unusual pieces that are usually pretty affordable.
Look at this bed! If I didn't just buy a new bed this would definitely be coming home with me.
And at $399. for full/queen!



I LOVE upcycled furniture!
This fantastic piece is by metrosofa.
A little more pricey but definitely inspiring!


I'm definitely loving this super cute cabinet by PoorPitifulPetunia.


Sweet little plate form Anthropologie!

Well, that's enough shopping for now.
Back to work!

Don't forget to sign up for my monthly newsletter in my sidebar.
I will be giving away an original painting to one lucky subscriber!

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments: