Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Goodies!

Hello Friends,
I added a few new goodies to my shop.

First, I made a new brooches.
I had a few of these for sale at the art gallery I belong to and decided to do some for the shop.
The face is made from polymer clay that was baked, sanded and then painted with acrylics.
I attached the face to a round of felt and added some hand stitched detail.
 The pin on the back is also hand sewn.
Each brooch is signed and dated on a little tag in the back.
Pefect for Mother's Day!




I also did a couple of vintage bathing suit paintings.
They are 5x7 on wood blocks.
I painted the sides with white stripes and then gave them a good
sanding for a distressed look.




They are available in my Etsy shop right this very, very minute!!

That's it for today....I'm pooped.


No comments: