Friday, January 4, 2019

2019 and the Resurrection of my Blog!

Hello friends!
It's been FOREVER since I blogged here but with all of the craziness on social media, I feel like blogging may be a less stressful way for me to 'socialize' on the inter-web and get my art out there. 

I also gave up my website since it was expensive and I almost never updated it so I will be posting new art and classes on here and using my Etsy shop again for sales. 2019 will be all about making things LESS stressful, not adding more to my plate.

I will still be posting on Facebook and Instagram and having craft parties in my home.
Girls gotta craft!

Here's what we'll be making on January 18th. I'm so in love with these peg dolls. SO many possibilities and they're CUTE! 



I'm off to drop off some RBG prints to a couple of local shops! 
Have a fantastic day!

No comments: