Friday, November 23, 2007

Full....and full of ideas!


Hello All,
I hope your Thanksgiving was a happy one. I ate so much yesterday I had to open the top button of my pants. Always a sign that I need to be careful and get back on track the next day.....but then you have the leftovers! So now I'm thinking, well , I'll get back on track when the leftovers are gone.... or whenever I get sick of turkey and stuffing...which ever comes first.

I came home last night with a bunch of ideas (Pie induced ideas) so I got right down to business and I painted this Angel. I didn't want her to be too seasonal so I added snow but it can also be interpreted as stars so it can be hung year round. This painting is available at Etsy.com at my vintagesister shop.

Have a great day and thanks for looking.

No comments: