Sunday, November 25, 2007

Time Flies!


Hello Friends,
I know everyone says this but I wish there were more hours in the day. Or, I guess I wish that I was one of those people who stay up into the wee hours of the morning working. What can I say, I love my sleep. After my kids get into bed around 8:30 or 9:00, I'm done. You can find me snuggled on the couch watching TV until I doze off around 9:15......no, seriously! In my defense, I do get up early and that is when I do my best thinking and working but I still don't get as much done as some other people seem to. I read the blogs of amazing artists who have kids, regular jobs, and they still have tons of art on Ebay, Etsy, blog entries, videos...etc., etc., They are amazing and I take my hat off to them!
Oh well, I wasn't very happy about giving up my sleep for my babies so I doubt it's going to happen for my art.
Have a great day!

No comments: