Sunday, January 20, 2008

Meet Alice....




Ok, I did it! I finally hunkered down on this cold Sunday and started and completed this new little doll. Her body is made of stuffed muslin which I painted with acrylics and colored pencil. Her dress is made from a vintage handkerchief and some striped ribbon scraps I had leftover from my holiday gifts. I save everything! I even sewed her a little crinoline to give her dress a little more poof. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with her yet. I think she needs a mushroom and a tea cup and saucer. Well, I gotta go and clean up my rather large mess.
Have a great week!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, she is just sooooo lovely! Takes my breath away! Thanks for visiting me too!

K Hutchinson said...

OMG she is wonderful! I love her face and her dress is gorgeous!

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Thanks everyone! I'm just starting another one. Hopefully I'll get a little faster with time.

Anonymous said...

Darling dolls!!

Beeonka Music said...

She is so gorgeous!

cwasia said...

Lovely!