Sunday, January 20, 2008
Ok, I did it! I finally hunkered down on this cold Sunday and started and completed this new little doll. Her body is made of stuffed muslin which I painted with acrylics and colored pencil. Her dress is made from a vintage handkerchief and some striped ribbon scraps I had leftover from my holiday gifts. I save everything! I even sewed her a little crinoline to give her dress a little more poof. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with her yet. I think she needs a mushroom and a tea cup and saucer. Well, I gotta go and clean up my rather large mess.
Have a great week!