Yay! I've been tagged by the lovely and talented Lillian at Annas Dreams by Lillian. I'm going to try to think of six things but I can't promise they will be interesting:)
Here are the Rules: 1. Link to the person that tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. 4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. 5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website. Ok, here are mine.
1. I am a hearing impaired. I have almost no hearing in my right ear and partial hearing in my left. You would never know it if you met me, I do fine with what I have:)
2. That being said, I like to sleep with my good ear on my pillow so I don't have to hear my husband snore! See, everything happens for a reason.
3. I am a huge procrastinator.
4. I save spiders by scooping them up and taking them outside but I will pulverize a cricket in a second. They freak me out with all that jumping!
5. I read Pride and Prejudice almost every night before bed. When I get to the end, I start back at page one.
6. I love to get my hair cut. I wish my hair would grow faster so I could go to the salon more often.
Now here are the six wonderful people I am tagging! Eloise, Nina, Stephanie, Dani, Sarah and last but not least Lorajean. Please check out their blogs as they are all wonderful artists:)