Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hooray for Red Friday!!


Woot Woot!

Twas the night before Red Friday

and all through the house

everything was stirring....

Especially ME!


So much to do...so little time!

I will be burning the midnight oil tonight

which will make for a VERY cranky me tomorrow.


Shop Update:


RED FRIDAY

December 4th

9:00 am EST


I'm having breakfast with friends so I will list and run so if you send me a message, know that I won't be around to answer it until at least 11:00.


Everything NEW will be

SHIPPED FREE of charge!!


I thank you all from the bottom of my polka dotted, glitter covered heart for all of your kind words, encouragment, and purchases.

The fact that you spend your hard earned money on the things that I make thrills me to no end and it's sooo much more than the money, believe me. I'm truly grateful:)


Enjoy your weekend and don't forget to check out all of the other participating Red Friday Etsy sellers.


Buy hand made!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tracy, you rock! i'll be up with you tonight!!!

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Hip,hip HOORAY for RED FRIDAY!!!