Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another Peek....

I've been like a busy little elf in my workshop this week.
Here are a few things that will be included in my shop update on Friday.

Tiny Spool Village complete with gift box and a wee package of snow. I have three villages available. I also have sets of (1) house and (1) tree.


Spool mushroom house and a tree all in vintage pastel colors.
I have three of these available, pink, blue and green.
Double click on the picture for a closer look at the details!

Spool house and tree in a jar. One of a kind.

Jane Austen fans with vintage button hats.



Clyde and Earline, (names of my lovely neighbors) my "church going" couple.
I grew up next to a Baptist church and I always loved seeing the hats!
Works of art, I tell ya.



I will give all of the details about the listing times for the
RED FRIDAY SALE
tomorrow.

See you there!!

6 comments:

Suzanne MacCrone Rogers • Italian Girl in Georgia™ said...

Your little people are "works of art" Tracy. I'm ready for RED FRIDAY.

Ciao bella,
Suzanne

PS
I have done two blog posts about it and the badge is up!

Micki Wilde said...

Wow lady you have been busy!!
1st off I love your new blog banner.
In your 1st piccie I adore the little house with the blue roof, what a cutie!!
2nd piccie well they are just the cutest, pinkest, sweetest looking things I have seen in a long time.
3rd piccie it's in a flippin glass jar, how you going to package that? lol!!
Hugs and good luck for red friday, not that you'll need the luck, your stuff is all fab!

Micki x

CourtneyP said...

They are soooo darn cute!

julie king said...

i adore what you've done with the vintage thread spools!!! and the house in the jar is a delightful idea! you always inspire me!!

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Thank so much ladies! Lol, I promise to ship the glass VERY carefully:)

Flora said...

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your sweet little dolls and their homes!!!
Blessings,Flora