Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blah!

That's all I've got.
Blah!
I'm so done with winter.
Every year at this time I start saying things like,
"I think we should move" and " Let's move somewhere warm" and "I need my garden."
And every year my husband says "Uh huh."

The other day I saw this and it filled my heart with joy!





But that was then and this is now.

18+ inches the last time I checked.

I keep reminding myself that spring will be here before I know it.

But looking at this it's hard to believe.

I'm gonna go look at vacation websites...enjoy your day.

9 comments:

Sue said...

Oh my......what a letdown after seeing those little green shoots!

You are obviously getting socked with that huge storm. Stay warm!

Sandy Mastroni said...

we didn't get ANY snow at all ! I thought we could some of it .... Jerry and I were very disappointed
Why do we marry opposites ? My husband says every day that we are moving and I say .... uh huh

CourtneyP said...

We are under cover as well. I am so done with snow!

Diva Kreszl said...

I spent the day researching tropical get aways myself!

Suzanne MacCrone Rogers • Italian Girl in Georgia™ said...

Hey Sweet Girl!

I just told some friends today that I promise I won't complain about how hot the summers are here in GA...I'm SO over the winter weather here too! It snowed on us a tiny bit here today ~ just a few snow flakes, but snow.

Ciao bella,
Suzanne

PS
My husband and I were fantasizing about living in Seaside, FL the other day. You are not alone. xoxo

Amanda said...

omg i'm soo jealous to see green through the earth!!!!!we have way too much snow still!!
cheers

Trish said...

Blah! Hey, I'll move with you ;) I keep saying the same thing and Mike keeps saying "Uh huh". And yep, snow tomorrow through Tuesday. Ugh. Where is spring??

Diane Duda said...

I don't mind the snow ...but losing power for 2 days... not so much! Brrr!
And another storm on the way today.
Oh well, maybe this is the last of it.
Keep warm.
xo
Di

Suzanne MacCrone Rogers • Italian Girl in Georgia™ said...

Oh Girl...our daffodils are just now starting to pop out of the ground. I am SO over winter too! I want to move back to the beach. I feel for you.

Stay warm and paint!

Ciao bella,
Suzanne