Tuesday, November 16, 2010

mossy is back.


lil mr.mossy has returned from his photoshoot at Somerset Studios Magazine.
now he's looking for a sweet holiday home:) 

he is 4.5" tall and made from a vintage wood thread spool with a polymer clay head and hat.
his sweet little tree wagon is included!
he is $55. + shipping and i will be adding him to my shop later this week but if you want first crack at him, email me at thevintagesister@gmail.com

off to clean the studio and then get ready for some holiday orders.

on that note...


i will now be accepting orders for family portraits
just in time for the holidays!!
here is the link to my shop listing.

a great gift for grandparents!


3 comments:

Diva Kreszl said...

how exciting! you must be very proud of being a part of such a wonderful publication :)

Micki Wilde said...

Your family portraits are wonderful, I hope you sell lots before Christmas!!

Micki x

Suzanne MacCrone Rogers • Italian Girl in Georgia™ said...

I am sure that Somerset Studio was sad to see Mr. Spooly go...he's so cute!

Happy holiday weekend Tracey. Your work makes me smile.

Ciao bella,
Suzanne