Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Valentines Hootenanny!

hello friends,
tonight at the stroke of midnight the talented artists of
spooky time jingles will be presenting their first work of 2011!
this month since valentine's day is only a month away, we are having a
valentines hootenanny!

here are the items i will have for sale.
as always, if you ever have any questions or are interested in
any of my pieces, feel free to email me at



mossy has a heart


love in paris

 lil cupid


this is a shot of the figures featured in holidays & celebrations magazine!


stella

also, just because the update happens at midnight,
don't think that you have to stay up all night!
most of my sales happen within the next
three days.

the kids are home for a snow day ( all 8 inches of it, pathetic!)
so i'm off to play:)

enjoy your day!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG these are adorable! I just love them! I leave my angel up all year that you made :) You are the best! Congrats on getting published! SMILE!

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am in love with your new creations!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! Happy Snow Day!
-cortney