Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Vintage Goodness!

Hello Friends,
I updated my sorry vintage shop with a few of the items I purchased on my trip back in April.
I KNOW! I've been slacking.
I have a lot more to list but here are a few things for today...


A crusty license plate from 1940.
Jake begged to have this for his room!


A sweet and colorful handmade abacus.


Bride BINGO!
So FUN!!


 Music symbol flash cards.
These have some GREAT graphics!

I am also adding more NEW prints to my shop later this evening.






I will probably offer the drink prints as a set as well as single reproductions.
Maybe note cards?
We'll see:)


********************

Thanks so much for all of your kind words and support regarding the whole Target news.
I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I do,
good news or bad!

Enjoy your day!!

2 comments:

Liz Revit said...

One can never have too many vintage license plates. Love your artwork too.

Melanie said...

I have a collection of plates too! Love yours! And your newest mixed media pieces are lovely too:)