Friday, October 14, 2011

Art Kits Are Here!

Hello Friends,
I'm excited to announce that I now have limited edition art kits in my shop.
Someone asked me recently if I made kits but up until then I never had.
So that got me thinking about collage kits.
I knew that I didn't want to have reproduced components
 so I dove into my stash of trims and papers and put this sweet kit together.


Vintage Bits Art Kits
by The Vintage Sister

The finished piece measures a total of 17" long from the tip
of the hanger to the lace on the bottom.

The only thing you need from home to complete this project are scissors!

What's included?




(1) Hand painted canvas panel 8"x10"
Craft and vintage papers including a handwritten receipt from a shop in Philadelphia dated 1907.
**All receipts will vary because they are original, not reproductions.
Glue
Collage medium
Foam brush
Glitter
Button and Snowflakes
Vintage Trims and a sweet red bow  
Detailed instructions





Each kit is $35. and you can find them here in my Etsy shop.

Do what I do and get a bunch of girlfriends together for a night of chatting and crafting.
They are also easy enough to do with a child!

When the vintage trims for this piece are finished this kit will be retired.

I have a few more in the works including a few smaller kits that will be great for children!
Stay tuned:)
  
Enjoy your weekend!!


1 comment:

Micki Wilde said...

Wow That's an awesome idea, such good fun :)