Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Print!

I am happy to announce that I have a very special Limited Edition (50) Print in my Etsy shop.
This is from a very big painting that I did and I am in love with it!
The original has this black polka dot border but for
reproduction purposes, the print has been cropped.


"Tea with a Friend"
Original.


Print.


Closeup!

I may put the original up for sale in the future but for now it's hanging in my home.

Speaking of home, my favorite blogs are those that show pictures of their
sweet living spaces so I think I will share with you some pictures of mine in my next post
so do stay tuned:)

Enjoy your day!!

3 comments:

Clare said...

Stunning - this is such a happy art work!

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Thanks Clare!

Annie Lightbulb said...

This is awesome! Always loved your art! You just keep getting cuter all the time!