Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Fishy Fun

Hello Friends,
I hope it is as beautiful where you are as it is here!

I've been spending a lot of time outdoors getting the gardens in shape but I managed to finish a couple of paper fish this week. Even with the boy's home for spring break!

Here is the first one...


I picked up this tray a Goodwill for a few dollars.
I love the idea of doing my paintings on recycled items.
It just makes it more fun and interesting to me.


Here is a pic of the detail in the fish.






This is a fun one that I did on a piece of scrap wood.
I also added some gold thumb tacks for a little "bling."
I"m thinking of doing a few more fish and then I'll add them to my shop.
It's been a long time since I have added anything new to the poor old Etsy shop.
Hopefully that will change!

Enjoy your day:)




No comments: