Oh my...I was tagged by the lovely Jenn at Noodle and Lou. So, here are 5 random facts about me!
1. I have a stuffed seal that I have been sleeping with for the past 25 years. His name is Mistletoe. My mom gave him to me on Christmas eve because I was so excited, I couldn't fall asleep. I was afraid that when I had kids I would have to put him away because he's so old and I didn't want him to be ruined. But honestly he's so gross my kids don't go near him. Thank goodness! This is one of the many things my husband chooses to acceopt about me:)
2. My childhood home is on the water, and one day I found a message in a bottle. Actually it was around 18 messages from a third grade class at a local school. Sadly the bottle didn't travel very far but I wrote back to them letting them know I found the bottle and they sent me more letters and many adorable drawings. I still have them all.
3. I once went 15 hours without going pee because I went to an air show 4 hours away and I REFUSED to use a Mr. Bob! T.M.I?
4. I love to watch "Clean House" on the Style network! My family thinks I'm nuts but I like to see the people who have way more junk than me. People that are more disfunctional than me make me feel better about myself. I consider this affordable therapy:)
5. I love to read books that take place in other countries. And when I'm finished, I speak with an accent....but only in my head!
Please don't judge me too harshly. We artists are known to be an odd bunch, right? Well, that's the excuse I use anyway!